We Still Have Great Cyber Week Deals: Check out our $5 and under smartphone deals!
Need help understanding your bill?
astrophys's profile

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Oct 1, 2022 6:48 AM

ATT website (Edited per community guidelines)

It's my month nightmare to pay ATT wireless bill. Each times I have to spend half an hour to log into the ATT website, and it always gives "the site cannot be reached" error.

The web browser always got interrupted at the address oidc.idp.clogin.att.com. I tried to ping it with different server, and it shows:

ping oidc.idp.clogin.att.com 

PING oidc.idp.clogin.att.com (144.160.125.208) 56(84) bytes of data.

--- oidc.idp.clogin.att.com ping statistics ---

21 packets transmitted, 0 received, 100% packet loss, time 20468ms

Cannot ping through at all! How do you expect me to make the payment without being able to log into my account ??!!

ACE - Sage

• 

101.9K Messages

2 months ago

So your internet is sluggish?

Use the myATT app on mobile, works fine.  And set up auto pay, it's 2022 for gosh sakes, just check the bill for accuracy when you get email, then let auto pay do its job.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

2 months ago

Nope -- tried Spectrum and Caltech campus internet, and the succeed rate of getting through is 1 out of 50 or so. And the ATT website is the only one which always encounters this problem, which is why I choose Spectrum over ATT for my internet provider -- who can trust an internet provider if its website is so sluggish?

Setting up auto-pay is not an excuse that the web can be inevitably bad, plus I'd like to check the bill before make the payment.

ACE - Sage

• 

101.9K Messages

2 months ago

ATT website is the only one which always encounters this problem

I never had any problem accessing AT&T through the application on my mobile device. 

I'd like to check the bill before make the payment.

AT&T emails you to notify that your bill is ready.  This is when you can log in and check the bill in case it's one penny different from what it was the month before.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

60.9K Messages

2 months ago

I’m no fan of their website either but what you describe could very well be the network you are using, not ATT’s website. So have you tried the MyATT app over the mobile network?

Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

16.1K Messages

2 months ago

It's my month nightmare to pay ATT wireless bill. Each times I have to spend half an hour to log into the ATT website

I have autopay turned on (it's not like I'm NOT going to pay my bill) so it takes zero time to pay my bill.

On top of that, they give me a $10 discount per line on my plan to have autopay/paperless turned on.

I will admit, the site can be wonky at times, but that's not a problem as I know it's set for autopay...

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.