Pre-order the New Samsung Galaxy Z Flip4 & Galaxy Z Fold4 and, for a limited time, get twice the storage and a free case!
Help for account, billing & more
iCloudOne's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Thu, Feb 8, 2018 1:45 AM

AT&T THANKS (for nuttin’?)

AT&T THANKS

I’ve seen this campaign for a while, but dismissed it as a typical marketing strategy. Now, I find myself with a few minutes to kill, and thought I’d give it a shot. I downloaded this new THANKS app, logged in, and want to redeem my benefit to utilize READLY for 12 months. I claimed my account as instructed, created a READLY account, and after logging in, I confirmed I now have a READLY SELECT memberships for 12 months. 

Now I attempt to download any magazine on READLY, and all it says is I’ll need to upgrade my membership to their $9.99 per month plan to read, anything. I’m curious what my READLY SELECT status earns me. My marketing background translates the word SELECT as lite teaser plan intended to be a stepping stone to a preferred paid plan. 

Thanks AT&T.

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

11.7K Messages

5年前

@iCloudOne wrote:

AT&T THANKS

I’ve seen this campaign for a while, but dismissed it as a typical marketing strategy. Now, I find myself with a few minutes to kill, and thought I’d give it a shot. I downloaded this new THANKS app, logged in, and want to redeem my benefit to utilize READLY for 12 months. I claimed my account as instructed, created a READLY account, and after logging in, I confirmed I now have a READLY SELECT memberships for 12 months. 

Now I attempt to download any magazine on READLY, and all it says is I’ll need to upgrade my membership to their $9.99 per month plan to read, anything. I’m curious what my READLY SELECT status earns me. My marketing background translates the word SELECT as lite teaser plan intended to be a stepping stone to a preferred paid plan. 

Thanks AT&T.

The explanation of Readly Select is here: https://us.readly.com/attthanks/faq

If you aren't able to access the four free titles per month, you should contact Readly support. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.