Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!
B
blove40

• 

20 Messages

Fri, Dec 4, 2020 2:19 AM

AT&T Suspended my dang service

To AT&T

Somebody owe me an apology/explanation on here, I got darn it paid my phone bill on 12-1-20 before it is due on 12-4-20 and today somebody gonna had the freaky nerd to suspend my dang service at AT&T, I do not know who you are but you sure done messed with the wrong dang person for suspending my dang service when I paid the dang bill on 12-1-20 in full and no partial payment at all, what makes you wanna cut off/suspend my dang service as I am on a postpaid account of a dang contract that I hate I ever started with yall in June 2020, yall wrong for that of suspending my dang service. well keep it suspended cause I am not worried about calling yall up to unsuspend it at all, I can get service elsewhere that is way better than yall, so now I will be having service with Cricket Wireless as I've ordered a all new LG Stylo 6 and I am having to get a dang new number cause of yall suspend my dang service, that is unappreciative. I hope to enjoy Cricket way better than yall no good people of AT&T. Now people gotta update my old number n their phones cause of AT&T suspend my dang service for no reason and I know for a dang fact I paid the bill as I got proof. I do not never ever recommend anyone to get service with this piece of crap cell phone carrier, take the job and shove it, AT&T you owe an explanation of suspending my service as the bill got paid before due date, no exceptions, different carrier let me find you and leave AT&T alone since of what they done to me as one of their customers, no longer will I be one with them no more. May be Cricket Wireless to go with then, or Verizon Wireless one, it will be prepaid and no contract, new number gonna have to be generated

Responses

Employee

• 

807 Messages

2 months ago

Ummmm, AT&T owns Cricket.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
blove40

• 

20 Messages

2 months ago

So I've wasted the best $69 and change on dang bill that I paid 2 days ago, boy oh boy oh boy I can't take it with AT&T no more, I hate contracts cause they do not help with rebuilding credit anyhow

Employee

• 

807 Messages

2 months ago

@blove40 you have been told multiple times on your other post that there are NO contracts. If your account was suspended for nonpayment, then the full past due amount was not paid. You will need to call and see what happened. You can still do that even if your phone is suspended. 

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.
blove40

• 

20 Messages

2 months ago

@Lockdowncraziness  the bill is not due until December 4th as it says on account but I paid the dang bill on December 1st for a fact as I have it on bank statement as proof of that money being debited out of my bank account, sure do have proof that I paid it

blove40

• 

20 Messages

2 months ago

@Lockdowncraziness  I know AT&T owns Cricket but I consider Cricket way better than AT&T in my opinion, about nonpayment I know I paid the bill earlier than it's due date of 12-4-20, sure did on 12-1-20, nothing but the truth no lie being told

Employee

• 

807 Messages

2 months ago

Then send them a copy of your statement. No one here can see your account to verify.

blove40

• 

20 Messages

2 months ago

@Lockdowncraziness a postpaid account feels like a contract to me the way I see it, sure do feel like one, no doubt, when it is about installment payments that sure has me thinking the word contract and what gets me is when a credit check is performed when it comes to postpaid accounts to pay installment payments on a phone, yeah that part

blove40

• 

20 Messages

2 months ago

@lockdown125 I sure will send them a copy of my statement to prove it to them oh and even on my account it says my balance is $0.00 as far as the bill as I sure did pay on it on December 1st when I got my SSI money uh huh I know I did, AT&T can't sit up there and say that they did not receive it when I submitted it online by using my debit card to pay for it online

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

9.4K Messages

2 months ago

Did you ever call and ask to try to figure out what the problem might be? 

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question