Need help understanding your bill?
C

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, April 7th, 2020 10:43 PM

Att scamming

Just counting from march till now, I have talked to so many representatives because EACH representative tells me different things every time.

-One tells me everything is taken care of. Later I find out it is NOT taken care of. (Literally nothing was taken care of. No notes on this. Next agent tells me there is no record of me contacting an agent for this issue)

-One tells me every info we talked about is Noted down. I find out there is ZERO note on my account.

-"TWO" people told me i have $99 +$5 credit on my account. When the bill was generated, i found out there is NO credit.

-I have been paying for something that i shouldn't have been paying from the beginning of the service. A manager had agreed that it was their mistake and supposedly "fix" it but it hasn't been fixed.

-A Manager tells me that her manager will call me back regarding this, never calls me back.

I can for sure say that i wasted many hours because of this issue. I have my friend who heard all this conversation and we are mind blown at how every time we call for the SAME issue, there is NO record of ANYTHING.

AT&T is literally intentionally wasting my time, and hope that i forget about "small" charges.

The only reason i came to ATT from Xfinity is because of cell phone deal. Xfinity CS is A LOT better than here. They keep track of records. No need to call more than 1-2 for the issue to be solved. AT AT&T, i called more than 10 times and still nothing is fixed.

All these reps i talked to are from basic customer service agent to manager's manager.

​I don't even know who i'm suppose to talk to anymore at this point. It is not worth talking to anyone from AT&T other than CEO at this point.

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

att (Edited per community guidelines) I hate it I want to finish my time to get another company like boots móvil something prepaid

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

4 years ago

@ckrisyj1
Since you didn't say what the problem was, it's kind of hard to direct you to a solution.
Since you mentioned this problem goes back to when you first began service, the charges may have been correct, which is why they weren't corrected.
I see a post from time to time from someone who does not understand why the first bill is the way it is.
I don't think call center employees know how to explain it, so they make a request for a credit, which of course never comes because the charges are correct.

If you would like an explanation or correction, you have to go way over their heads. The best way to do that is to go very far over their heads, file a Better Business Bureau complaint online. AT&T has 30 days to respond but generally does so in less than a week. You will get a call from the office of the president. They should be able to explain your bill, or make appropriate adjustments
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.