Need help understanding your bill?
Jessikasher's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, September 12th, 2019 7:40 PM

AT&T rewards card

I just moved over from sprint because of the rewards card that was promised otherwise I would’ve stayed with AT&T I received all four of them at the same time and I was able to use three of the cards which were a Visa gift cards The third one kept getting declined for no reason when it had the funds available I kept getting the runaround from the rewards card center And I get getting transferred to a supervisor but it went directly to someone’s voicemail at this point I am very upset because I had them re-issue a new card and they charge me a seven dollar processing fee which I shouldn’t even be paying because it’s not my fault,  they didn’t even give me a tracking number  and the girl on the phone wasn’t even helpful and also she didn’t know the answers to my question when I asked her how would I be able to track it or if I got any account confirmation number I am just so upset at this point is anyone else having this issue because she claimed that no one else has reported an issue like this ??? At&t rewards visa gift card

No Responses!
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.