For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
nesrom's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Friday, November 6th, 2015 4:12 PM

ATT next upgrade issues- please reas

i went into corporate store last night 11/5 and paid off my iphone 6 ($429.32 remaining balance) so that I could upgrade to the iphone 6S. after over an hour,multiple calls from store rep to help desk. he was not able to do the upgrade since my line still shows as not wlegiblw for upgrade, this is where it gets weird, the payment for $429.32 shows on my account but the installment agreement still shows a balance! does not make any sense, I have called ATT this morning 2 timss and have got no resolution, no open case,etc. in the meantime I have no iphone 6S and Im out of $429.32 until this gets resolved. last week,i upgraded 2 of my other lines with no issue, Im going to qait until today for this to get resolved, its lind of ridiculous, I would hate to drop ATT if they do not fix this! I'll just take mt business somewhere else. ATT... wake up!!!

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

I'm sure the payment has processed by now, call support and find out why your account doesn't show eligible (if it still does today)

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

i have already caled and no one sees to know exactly whats going on. very frustrating.

ACE - Expert

• 

23.9K Messages

8 years ago

the person at the corp store applied the payment to the account and not towards your next installment plan is probobly what happened.

I always pay online....

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

8 years ago

here is an update everyone, on 11/6 i went back to the store and spoke to the mnanager about the situation, I spent about 3.5 hrs with her while she made several calls to see what could be done. well guess what, no one could help,I asked for my money back, and of course that took a while, I finally got my money back,she canceled that payment on my account and went home.I thought, end of story, I'll buy the phone outright at apple store and let it be it. fast forward till today, about 30 minutes ago,I loggen onto my account and my balance is now -429.32 in RED due"IMMEDIATELY. please you got to be kidding me. this is a nightmare, I do not owe that amount, my installment plan still shows a balance, the payment was reversed.of course, at this point this is a big mess and no one can help/wont/cant understand this situation.

On defense of ATT, I noticed the chat people have tried looking into it when I contacted them but since my account is unified, they cant do anything at all.I have contacted unified billing to first of all femove me from this combination, but apperantly it is not done yet.

Im getting ready to leave ATT, luckyly Im off tomorrow and will be going to the store to try and for the last time resolve this. just sharing  my experience with ATT, its sad that their signal in fact, has been awesome.

I understand issues like this might happen with any company, but its not the issues that upsets me, its the way ATT has handled this, thats the biggest problem. their lack of understanding of their own system/procedures.

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

8 years ago

Ah ha!!

Unified billing is a nightmare.  This is what the problem is.

Split the billing again and your problems will be resolved.  If you search this forum for combined/unified billing problems, there are several.  All regarding inability to manage wireless account.  Problems paying off Next and upgrading are among the problems.

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.