Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Help for account, billing & more
Rand14's profile

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

Wed, Sep 5, 2018 3:23 PM

ATT Lies - Free HBO for Unlimited Plus Customers a deceptive Lie?

I hope someone finds this post before considering ATT or upgrading to Unlimited Plus Multi-Line plan.

ATT wont honor the Free HBO for Unlimited Plus customers. I signed up for Unlimited Plus Wireless about a year and a half ago with 5 lines. I was supposed to get HBO for free and followed the steps a couple weeks ago to set up a DIRECTV Now account, Linked it to my ATT Wireless Account. I noticed 2 weeks ago when I logged in there was a big banner saying get your free HBO, which I knew I was entitled too but never got around to setting up. In any case I contact support, they add my Unlimited discount of $15.00 off and CSR said he was adding HBO For Free and Confirmed I was entitled to free HBO. CSR gave me confirmation # ****. He gave me this confirmation and I requested transcript via email (I have never received this) I took screenshots of everything just in case. CSR told me HBO would be on in 30 mins, 2 hours later it was still not on. Contacted support again, CSR Confirmed after much explaining that I was eligible for it but since there was no way to add it in there system he would have to escalate but that it should be on withing a day or two. Here we are weeks later with nothing but continued lies and deceptive advertisement and not fulfilling what customers signed up for in their Mobility Plan.

[Per Guidelines:  Keep it Relevant and Appropriate].

Whats even more disappointing is I worked for a company that worked for Legacy DIRECTV, we handled large commercial projects such as Hotels, Stadiums, Account Classification etc. I signed up for this plan on the advice of DIRECTV at AT&T own conference in Nashville Tennessee. DIRECTV would have never lied and not fixed the problem. 

ACE - Sage

• 

90.6K Messages

3 y ago

Awesome sauce....  

Sorry it took so long.  You would think the wireless folks would have suggested it.  

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.