Need help understanding your bill?
mkeys's profile

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 31st, 2022 5:36 PM

AT&T is like the mafia

I pay nearly $700 monthly for all AT&T services including wireless, TV and internet but if I have an issue it’s never resolved and their employees are very sarcastic. I recently had a phone damaged and had to make a claim with their insurance carrier Asurian. I pay $15 a month to have the insurance but have to pay a $200 deductible to repair/replace a phone. I got an email telling me they would send an agent to my home to replace the phone on a Saturday evening. They never arrived. I never heard from them. On Monday I contact them again and they offer no apology but are very sarcastic. They give me another late evening appointment.

I would think as much as I pay I would get better service. I tried to get the military discount since retired Marine Corps but the process is impossible and I gave up.

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

1 year ago

I would think as much as I pay I would get better service.

I would think so too but Asurion is not ATT. ATT just bills the premium, they don’t provide the service.

I tried to get the military discount since retired Marine Corps but the process is impossible and I gave up.

What was so impossible? Just go to an ATT corporate store with your retired ID and have them apply the discount. It only took me about 5 minutes doing it that way. If you’ve been trying to do it online, yeah that has issues.

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Thank you I’ll try that!

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.