Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
Help for account, billing & more
Alitzau's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Mar 29, 2016 3:25 AM

Att iru discount verification

Will at&t send an email requesting you to call this number *** to verify your discount on your account within so many days and if you don't your discount will no longer be applied?

[Edited to comply with Guidelines]

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.9K Messages

6 y ago

Hello @Alitzau Welcome to the Forums!

We'll be happy to help you with your IRU discount. Please send us a private message by clicking here. Please include your full name, phone number, account number and the best time you can be reached.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you,

Dmitriy

Contributor

• 

1 Message

3 y ago

Hi I'm the Total Rewards HR Manager for Cornerstone Chemical Company and I am trying to get a flyer for our company with the FAN number, so I can communicate this to our employees for their 8% discount.  I do not have our account number, but your customer service rep gave me this number and I have been put on hold for over 10 minutes, 866-482-4608.  The website does not work.  This is a very simple request and I cannot seem to get anyone to help us...….

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

3 y ago

Is this a scam???

Tutor

• 

8 Messages

3 y ago

I am receiving this one line email to call and verify from an unknown email address and am wondering if I should ignore it?

FIRST NOTICE Call AT&T at 866-482-4608 within 1 days to verify your employment/student status or your wireless service discount will not apply.

• 

1 Message

8 m ago

Hey, I THINK I may have found the resolution for this.  I got this email today after changing plans last week.  I called 611.  The agent on the other end said "everything should be set".  But, after asking again on why I got the email a few more times, the agent sent me to att.com/militarysavings  Sign in. Then from there scroll down near the bottom and hit existing customer from either Active Duty or Veteran (whichever one applies to you).  Check the box stating your eligible and click next> Hit Register Now> Place in your phone number then upload a picture of your ID, or DD214. Hopefully this helps

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.