The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
Help for account, billing & more
B

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jun 11, 2021 7:01 PM

AT&T incorrectly quoting policies and not responding with customer service support

Last avenue for customer service support before taking legal action. I feel as tho this company has conned me into upgrading and adding a line at a quoted price to only be told that was incorrect and billed a significantly higher price. Another supervisor than explained a new policy at a new quoted price, which an AT&T auto message was sent confirming the quote, and corporate refuses to honor the quote. I’ve spent countless hours trying to correct and escalate this to their legal team; At this point I’ve been on hold for 2 hours 50 min and counting just to speak to a supervisor and escalate further. Please feel free to comment with any avenues you may have has success with because I believe at this point I will need to switch providers and take full legal action to resolve the issues I’m experiencing with this company. 

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

55.2K Messages

7 m ago

This forum is not customer support. Unless you get a reply from ATTHelp, which is unlikely, no one here has access to your account. If ATTHelp does respond, it is unlikely they can do anything more than those you have already talked to. Your best bet is to escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.