Need help understanding your bill?
M

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, December 11th, 2021 10:46 PM

AT&T has failed me

I have been having an ongoing issue with my AT&T wireless account that is now forcing me to start looking into switching carriers. Ever since I had my number ported over to an account that I had with AT&T, I have nothing but issues with that line. For some reason, the network is seeing my phone/device as something other than what it is. Which prevents me from using all of the features that I'm paying for, and won't allow me to add more paid services or to upgrade the device on the problematic line. I have had 3-4 CR cases created by customer service with no resolution. Not a single call or email to inform me of any findings. One lost customer will not be the end to AT&T, but where has customer service gone in todays world. How can this fairly easy issue go so long in not being resolved. Is there truly no way to fix this? Is there not one single IT support who know how to fix an issue with the network they built?

Issue's I've been having:

My Caller ID info is incorrect, when I call other they get a name that is not mine

Wifi calling does not work

Call protect and mobile security services won't work 

visual voicemail wasn't working, its the only feature customer service could bring back

I cannot upgrade my phone to something new, order fails to go through 

IMEI has been repeated reentered, network still defaults my line to a new version iPhone. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

2 years ago

What is the device/phone in question? 

When you ask AT&T to include the IMEI, are they telling you that the phone is not able to be whitelisted or registered?  

When you use this device to make a phone call, does it drop to AT&T 3-g or 4G network or does it make voice calls over the LTE network?

All of the things that your listing that you say don't work would indicate the device is not an HD voice capable device and therefore will not work on AT&T.

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

My phone is a iPhone 8. Im thinking something went wrong on the port over and it tripped the system somehow. My wife's line of the same account has no issues. The phone runs on "5G" wherever available then LTE. 

ACE - Sage

• 

116.6K Messages

2 years ago

The iPhone 8 is not a 5g phone.  5Ge is just LTE+. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.