Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Help for account, billing & more
MED9256's profile

Contributor

• 

11 Messages

Fri, Dec 4, 2020 6:37 PM

AT&T Customer Service Number

Hello! Just to double check if this is legit AT&T customer service number: 1-800-417-1757.

Someone is helping me resolve my issue with promotion credit.  I am having a hard time contacting the dial 611 number, so when I went to Facebook account, someone is very helpful and contacting me with this number.

Please let me know if this is not a scam and a legit number of AT&T

Thank you

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

54.5K Messages

1 y ago

No, that’s not an ATT number. Click the contact us link at the bottom of the page for ATT 800 numbers.

MicCheck

ACE - Expert

• 

10.5K Messages

1 y ago

We need some more details. Did you post on the legitimate AT&T Facebook page and get contacted by that page via direct message? If so, it’s possible that’s the number of the rep calling you. 

If you want to confirm call 611 from your phone and have a rep check the notes on your account for attempted contacts. 

Contributor

• 

11 Messages

1 y ago

Yes, I message the Facebook AT&T and someone is helping me with my issue. I didn't see this number on AT&T customer service so I'm checking if it's legit. I'm having a hard time resolving my promotion credit issue thru 611, and it's been 5 months issue. So I tried messaging on their Facebook account and I see help, so checking if it's for real.

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

54.5K Messages

1 y ago

I should have said that’s not a published ATT number, it could be legitimate. Personally, I wouldn’t trust that number, though. With an issue going on that long, you should escalate to corporate by filing an FCC or BBB complaint.

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

AT&T customer service number:  1-800-225-5288

This is what I use to contact AT&T support.

(edited)

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.