Find the perfect gift for the grad in your life with Graduation gifts that connects us from AT&T.
Need help understanding your bill?
kittykat3568's profile

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

Tuesday, October 2nd, 2018 4:03 PM

AT&T agent stole my credit card and charged $800

I had an agent, Deshaun ****, out of your Tampa Florida call center steal my debit card and charge $800 to his lawyer.  I am wondering why you don't care about this?  You have known about it since 9-21-18 when it happened.  You haven't called me and haven't apologized except for the one call representative who took my complaint.  I have been promised a half dozen times someone from upper management would be calling me. 

Apparently grand theft isn't a big deal to you?  

This is real, this happened, look at case #[edited for privacy-please do not post personal or unique information such as but not limited to full names, employee ID numbers, email addresses, phone numbers, account numbers, etc.]

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

6 years ago

Call 877-844-5584 to speak to fraud. Might also talk to the store manager

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

Thanks!  Fraud wouldn't talk to me, I tried them.  I think I will just give up and go to another cell company.

Master

• 

3.2K Messages

6 years ago

I would file a police report. Switching carriers won't get your money back. You can also dispute the charge with your bank.

Tutor

• 

9 Messages

6 years ago

I filed a police report the day it happened.   I am just unhappy that AT&T hasn't done anything to help me or to file criminal charges.  For me it was extremely upsetting and shocking, I guess I thought they would be as equally upset and shocked that this happened.  

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.