Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
snjmadru's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Nov 15, 2019 10:13 PM

AT&T 300$ reward Card

I purchased an IPhone 11 Pro Max on a promo ending Sept 30 stating if you bought online you would get a $300 give card. I purchased it and activated the phone. Ive chatted live online with AT&T three separate times all times told yes the promo shows on my end and i should receive an email soon. Chatted last week and was told if i do not see it by Nov 11 since that was the 6 week mark call back and was given the email it was sent to. As of today i did not receive it so i chatted once more. I was told yes i would receive it and was given the email they sent it to again and he asked me to double check my email again which i did and let him know nothing was sent. He assured me i would have it within 30 minutes and that everything was done on his end. It has now been 4 hours and nothing again. I called AT&T and was told to talk to the rewards center so after waiting on hold 45 minutes the rude lady said i am wrong she knows the promos and i do not have a reward.Anyone else having this issue? IT seems pretty popular that AT&T inst standing by their word.

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

I have also been given the same run around and I never received anything in the mail about my reward. I tracked my reward card and it said it was disqualified. No reason for it to be disqualified. AT&T AND DIRECT TV ARE LYING TO PEOPLE TO GET THEM TO SIGN UP FOR NEW SERVICE AND ARE MAILING OUT FALSE PROMISES. Something needs to be done about this!

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

TOTALLY AGREE... I WAS PROMISED 2 $300 REWARDS IN SEPTEMBER FOR SIGNING UP ... THEN THEY BACKED PEDDLED EVEN AFTER THE PROMOTION DEPT CONFIRMED THAT i WAS CORRECT IN RECEIVING 2 $300 REWARD CARDS FOR SIGNING UP...AFTER GOING BACK AND FORTH WITH THE REWARDS CENTER (HOLD WAIT TIME IS HORRIBLE) THEY CLAIMED IT WAS 1 PER ACCOUNT..LIES...! LIES!...FALSE ADVERTISEMENT

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.5K Messages

Actually the published advertisement specifically says one $300 reward card per account.
You also had to meet all the other requirements.
You had to make an online purchase, had to be a new line. Had to have unlimited data.
This was all published online for anyone to read.
The Forum has had problems uploading new photos, it it's fixed, I'll post the ad

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

89.5K Messages

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.