Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
Help for account, billing & more
msovine123's profile

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Sep 8, 2021 11:57 PM

Asurion replacement phones

Why is Asurion sending replacement phones out without the ability to activate them.  I have received 2 phones and I have not had the ability to make a call in 10 days.  The IMEI number is in the phone, the CCID number is in the phone but the IMS registration, my phone number and other items are missing.  The worst part is that no one in tech support seems to know how to fix it.  I have been on the phone appx 3 days in total.  Their information says that most phones come with the sims card in the device but that is not true.  I do not understand why there is not a place for me to enter these numbers myself instead of having to sit on the phone for hours.  Can someone please tell me what is going on with the service at AT&T?  It has never been this bad.  I have been a customer for 34 years and I am ready to take my business somewhere else.  10 days without a phone when I need it to work is not ok.  Why is Asurion sending the phones out like this?

ACE - Sage

• 

90.5K Messages

3 m ago

Unless your phone was lost or stolen, you should be removing the SIM card from the old phone and placing it into the new one.

If your phone was lost or stolen, your sim card should be in the Box, not in the device. Please check your box carefully, look under the packing to see if the SIM card is included.

Constructive

Employee

• 

24.5K Messages

3 m ago

AT&T has nothing to do with the replacement phone. 

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.