Need help understanding your bill?
TerryLynn55's profile

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, December 13th, 2022 3:02 AM

Apple Support/ AT&T

I’ve been a customer over 3 years now and I’ve had a iPhone 10,11 and now a 12 mini and every single day that I’ve had this phone it’s been nothing but trouble. Apple support and anyone not one employee at the AT&T store can seem to remove my old email and replace it with my new email. Since I’m stuck with an email that I cannot no longer access I can’t update my phone. Haven’t updated my phone since I purchased it. I can’t make any out going calls unless I program it into my phone which is stupid. I truly hate the day I upgrade my phone. On top of that some days I have 5ge other days I’m at 5g. Which is dumb I just wish I could give it back because it’s just been one big migraine in my life. All my time and wasted gas money back and forth to AT&T store just wasteful. I use to love Apple now I can’t stand Apple support or anything else that promotes Apple products. Once my contract expires. And I’m free from Apple I’ll never bite this rotten Apple again. Apple is just one big scam all the money I spent on a monthly subscription for iTunes and I don’t have access to one single song I paid for scam they whip everything clean once I stopped my subscription. Big ripoff and I’m paying hundreds of dollars for AT&T service and getting crumbs for my money. Just sick 🤒 what Apple is.

ACE - Expert

• 

24.2K Messages

1 year ago

5Ge is nothing more than enhanced LTE. 5G is still spotty in our area so we just leave our phones on LTE only and don't even bother with 5G. Works just fine.

You are not under a contract with AT&T unless you purchased your iPhone on an installment plan.

If you Reset your iPhone, that will put it back to factory and you can setup your phone as brand new. Apple can't do anything about your email address if you've set it up correctly with AT&T's creds. As far as your actual email goes, that's something that AT&T has to correct. When did you purchase your iPhone 12 Mini and from who, Apple directly or AT&T? You do have an Apple Warranty an if you opted for AppleCare+ that extends your warranty. If the phone is defective, they will replace it. Have you taken your iPhone to an Apple Store and have them look at it? I wouldn't depend on AT&T to help you at all with the phone itself.

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

1 year ago

Remove your old email from what exactly?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.