For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
A

• 

25.7K Messages

Monday, January 9th, 2017 11:08 AM

Again Why was my order cancelled

I have been SCAMMED by AT&T i placed an order yesterday which was setup for overnight shipping( lie ) called in to figure out how to slove this issue and I get an email TONIGHT (after hours ) saying that the order was cancelled.

PLEASE have someone CALL me NOW.

Also I know for a fact that someone wrote the email out and it was NOT automated. Do I have to report this as fraud

ACE - Expert

• 

14.2K Messages

7 years ago

@mwinkey64 wrote:

I have been SCAMMED by AT&T i placed an order yesterday which was setup for overnight shipping( lie ) called in to figure out how to slove this issue and I get an email TONIGHT (after hours ) saying that the order was cancelled.

PLEASE have someone CALL me NOW.

Also I know for a fact that someone wrote the email out and it was NOT automated. Do I have to report this as fraud

Did the email come from an AT&T corporate account? If so, and you're certain it was hand typed, why not just reply to it?

Even if your order was inappropriately cancelled, I can't see how it would be fraud unless you weren't refund what you paid. 

ACE - Expert

• 

64.7K Messages

7 years ago

This is a customer forum, not customer support. No one is going to call you based on your post here. Also, how exactly is having an order cancelled fraud?

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

How does a canceled order add up to scam or fraud.  

Tighten the bolt.  You've flown off the handle. 

• 

25.7K Messages

7 years ago

this is why it is fraud

att1.JPG

ACE - Sage

• 

117.1K Messages

7 years ago

Error, yes..

Fraud or scam NO.  Check the definition of both in an online dictionary. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.