Need help understanding your bill?
zygimantas's profile

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 12:50 PM

Account suspension

Hello, I'm in Europe currently and don't know when I will be back but I can't suspend my plan because there is no connection in Europe so the system cannot identify it's my so how can I suspend my account?

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62.3K Messages

2 months ago

Suspension does not stop billing, you need to cancel. The only way to cancel is to call unless you have prepaid. If prepaid, just stop paying.

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

Sorry i would like to cancel my account

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

2 months ago

If you are postpaid, you can call AT&T number for travelers for free using your AT&T phone and SIM.

+1.314.925.6925

Same for Prepaid +1.408.962.1025 

Or just stop paying.  There is no penalty for not paying your prepaid refill other than no service. 

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

If my atnt number doesn't work is there any other option?

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

62.3K Messages

2 months ago

No, there is no other option. Your ATT number should be working if you have postpaid service. 

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

And if lost my sim card and deleted my esim from phone is there option to bring back esim card?

ACE - Sage

• 

104.3K Messages

2 months ago

We understand if you cannot log into your account, and that you can probably not call AT&T via the prepaid long distance number. But you can contact your bank or credit card company and dispute any future charges, or cancel the card.

Ideally, you would have turned off auto pay before leaving the United States which would not refill prepaid and terminate your account automatically for you

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

and if I cancel automatic payment there would be no problems?

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.