Need help understanding your bill?
Jomi2000's profile

2 Messages

Friday, October 20th, 2023 4:18 PM

Closed

Account Rep

When we signed up for our service, we had a dedicated rep who we could reach out to for service.. now in the past year that seems to have gone away and customer service is as hard to reach as a non-business account...  why was this changed??

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

6 months ago

Apologies, I read your post as you were having trouble as a non-business account so replied as such.

I suggest posting in the business forum to get more precise help. https://bizcommunity.att.com/ 

ACE - Expert

• 

32.1K Messages

6 months ago

AT&T doesn't provide dedicated reps. With millions of customers that is not feasible. Some store agents or 3rd party sellers might do so as a courtesy, or in bad cases to string you along without official record.

For official support you call as you would any other company. If you would like to discuss with other customers then post in the forum what you need help with and others will see about providing guidance.

2 Messages

6 months ago

Juniper, for business customers in our region, this was a standard practice with both Verizon and AT&T..  Verizon still has dedicated business account reps in our area and to be honest, we may go back to Verizon as this support was beneficial to us...  I am guessing you are not a business owner and have never had a dedicated account rep...

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.