For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
Need help understanding your bill?
peteran89's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Thursday, June 26th, 2014 5:15 PM

A store manager told me she cannot help me

I visited an att corporate store yesterday, 6/26/2014, and is a bad experience.

I was waiting for someone to help me answer some simple question as how to turn on a feature on the phone, and i saw this store manager, Liyan, standing there free, and i ask if she can help, and she said, " i cannot help you because i am a store manager". I thought att has the attitude of "I can help", and this manager proved that att hired the wrong manager. On top of that, she left 5 minutes later, and said, shes done with her day, so she has to leave, and wants me to wait patiently for a rep to help me out While i was sitting there waiting for the past half an hour. 

Finally a rep help me out, and it didnt take more than a minute to help me. 

I am very disappointed with att more and more now. 

Former Employee

• 

4.9K Messages

10 years ago

Hello, peteran89!

Thanks for posting. I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience at one of our stores. Rudeness is never tolerated, and I would be happy to forward your comments if you could provide the address of the store you visited.

If there is anything else we can do to help, please let me know! Once again, I apologize for your experience.

-Mariana

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

The address is 39-15 Main St Flushing NY 11354. 

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

10 years ago

Also, the time was around 7 o clock If I remember it correctly. It was very disturbing to me because the manager seems like abusing her title as the store manager. Being a store manager meaning taking ownership of the store, not simply telling others what to do at all the time. If there's no rep available, and the manager is free, she needs to step up and help me as a customer, not telling me to wait.
Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.