Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
K

• 

1 Message

Wed, Aug 5, 2020 8:48 PM

50% off iphone 11

Good evening, 

I was just offered this promotion of “50% off the iphone 11” with the next up installment plan. I further searched around and have become very concerned about the whole process. I just received the phone and nothing has been opened or activated, I am under them impression if I choose to cancel now or choose to not proceed with the plan. Will there be any fees I would have to pay? Im seeing and hearing from a lot of people that the plan is just a absolute scam. The sales rep inly gave me His first name, but Im just concerned about the overly unnecessary payments and or billing that may come. I would appreciate it if someone would contact me ([email scrubbed]) back about the situation at hand, so that i we can move past this whole ordeal. 

sincerely,

Kamil (Edited)  

Responses

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

49.8K Messages

10 m ago

This forum is not customer support. No one from ATT will email you from your post here. If you met all the requirements of the promotion, you will get credits each month against your phone payment. Those credits take 3 bill cycles to show up, so you won’t know for sure you are getting that deal for 3 bills. You have 14 days to return the phone. There is a restocking fee but that is supposed to be waived for unopened Apple products. Where did you get this deal? There are legitimate 50% off deals for the iPhone 11, provided all promotional requirements are met. Do you know what the requirements were?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Get started...

Ask a new question