Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
laserdocc's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, Sep 4, 2017 2:11 PM

Unresolved issues with Samsung7 and LGSport Watch with ATT NumberSync

My LG Sport Watch is synced via bluetooth to my phone and connects to WiFi at my home and office locations. All functions of the watch work properly. I have spent hours (literally) on the phone with ATT support; on chats with ATT suport and in the ATT store regarding the inability to connect the devices with NumberSync. Many of the techs seem unfamiliar with the process, and read me the same info and tutorials I have available to me through the ATT website - all lead to the same error messages:

! Hmm...Looks like your number is blocked from using NumberSync. Check with your account owner for more infor. (MSSITWINREL11). At times I have gotten the error message:   !  We've hit a snag, but we're working on it. Give it some time, and try again.

I saw your response to similar postings when researching the MSSITWINREL11 error message. Your other suggestions did not lead to a resolultion - the post suggested that an email be sent.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.4K Messages

4 y ago

Does the watch have a service plan? Postpaid or prepaid? Is your s7 att branded?

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

4 y ago

The phone has the ATT globe and Galaxy S7 Edge on the back.

Im not sure about the watch's  pre or post  service plans but can find out tuesday

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.