Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
What is happening with 3G?
E

• 

2 Messages

Tue, Feb 11, 2020 3:32 PM

"save up to $500 when you buy 2 apple watches- 1 for you, 1 for them"

where are the terms and condtions for the at&t homepage offer quoted in the subject field?

ACE - Sage

• 

90.6K Messages

2 y ago

read the deal. you get $250 off, up to 2 watches only. So you buy 2 watches, 1 is $250 off, you buy 4 watches, 2 are $250 off.

https://www.att.com/buy/wearables/apple-watch-series-5-44mm-32gb-space-black-stainless-black-sport.html

FYI, it says ”up to” for a reason.

(edited)

• 

2 Messages

@lizdance40 it says up to "$500 off when you buy 2 watches". not up to $500 off when you buy 4. spent a couple hours on the phone with a representative. whats being promoted on the homepage is a buy one get one deal. when you click the homepage promotion its pulling up a different offer.

ACE - Sage

• 

90.6K Messages

tap on the ”Learn how to” and post what it says.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

797 Messages

It’s posted early, shows February 12-16 it’s Bogo $500 applewatch if you do a web search.

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

ACE - Sage

• 

90.6K Messages

. . . that explains why its not available on the 10th or 11th.

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2021 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
mobilemax

Employee

• 

797 Messages

2 y ago

Hello,

The BoGo is currently showing as “Bogo (up to $250 off second)” as in a BoGo for a series 3 applewatch. I see that offer is a valentine’s deal (until 16th) online and in corporate stores, which for a limited time to 12/16/20 its BoGo up to $500 for Series 5 models.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.