Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
What is happening with 3G?
Sandman01104's profile

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Fri, Mar 15, 2019 12:42 AM

Samsung Galaxy NumberSync

So I just bought a Samsung galaxy watch and have been trying for days to get number sync to work with no luck, I have reset the phone and network going step by step according to att website many times. All my watch’s info is correct on my account and the watch is listed as a wearable. So when I get to the point during the sync where the watch is trying to generate the code to enter into my att account the watch icon just spins, I thought maybe it was possibly my signal so I have tried this in an area where I have  full bars....still nothing....anyone have any helpful info or do I need to go to the att store?

thanks 

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

I am having the exact same problem with my samsung galaxy watch 46mm AT&T LTE version smart watch. Everything on the watch works perfectly fine except the AT&T NumberSync feature. Whether I start from "Get Started" or "Get Sync Code" the wheel just spins forever and ends up telling me either "Network unavailable" or "Number Sync Unavailable". I cannot get it to generate a sync code. I've been back to the AT&T store and tried multiple new eSims, factory reset the watch and network settings multiple times, even had AT&T Customer service remote into my phone to see if there were any issues with it. Nothing has fixed this issue. The CSR at my local AT&T store basically gave up and gave me the phone number for Samsung's technical support department, which is a joke. NumberSync is an AT&T feature, and there are several people here reporting the same problem. Please help us with a solution!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

So I am having the exact same issue as everyone. I bought the watch in January, I was able to setup number sync fine. It was working great but then the battery wasn't lasting so i returned to samsung and they fixed the battery. Every since I recieved the watch galaxy 46mm back from samsung the number sync isn't working. I continuously get the sim car not provisioned message. I have taken the watch to 3 different ATT stores and they were all reluctant and unable to help. It's like they have never seen or heard of the galaxy watch before their response was to push me to take it to the Samsung store at bestbuy. Meanwhile am paying $13.23 every month for the watch with no number sync. This is absolutely unacceptable

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

I have had my watch since Dec 2018. I have had trouble with it Number Syncing ever since I had it. I call AT&T almost weekly about it. I get esculated and then told I will receive a call once the issue is fixed. I basically wear this watch because I am having to pay for it 1 and to see what time it is. Otherwise I would have been better off buying a cheap Walmart watch. I have had to send the watch back to Samsung and they said everything is fine with the watch it is on AT&T 's end. Of course they continue selling the wearables knowing there is a problem with the syncing. We have been a customer since 1994 and I am about over them. Everyone you talk to goes throught the same exact process and I get the same exact resolution to my problem NOTHING! Store employees have no clue about the wearables maybe train them on them and make sure it will work properly before you sell them!! AHHHHH so frustrated!!!

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

2 y ago

Send it back...why should you have to pay for a device if it does not
perform the way it is intended to. That’s what I did. Maybe I will try an
Apple Watch someday.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

2 y ago

I spoke with a very knowledgeable tech from AT&T who walked me through creating and sending to them a log of what happened when I tried NumberSync.  About a week later they called back and had me try it again and it has worked perfectly since.  Everyone before him told me it was a problem with the Samsung Galaxy Watch SM-R805U which was sent back to Samsung for repair.  I've programmed devices since 1983 and insisted it was a coding issue.  It has been fixed and works great now.  I was called around the middle of September so try it now.

Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.