Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
What is happening with 3G?
AjFlorida407's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sun, Mar 24, 2019 2:38 PM

NumberSync text messages

I have a Samsung Note 8 and just purchased the Samsung Galaxy watch 46mm with bluetooth & LTE. I'm having issues everytime I move away or turn off bluetooth connection from my phone to my watch I dont receive any text messages or I can't send text messages. If I try to send a text it shows the image. But everything works great when the bluetooth is connected. How can I fix this issue? Tech support couldn't help nor the people at the At&t store could....20190323_134025.jpg

1 Attachment

Ulak34

Associated Member

• 

158 Messages

3 y ago

That is extremely weird. The number for the watch shouldn't even allow you to text/call right from it because it's considered a data only line. That message in the image shouldn't even be appearing (it's the first time I've ever seen it, that's for sure). 

For the watch to work without the phone being nearby it has to have cellular data on, and be paired with Numbersync. Did you go through the process of Numbersync already? 

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3 y ago

i was told when i purchased it that the watch has data too. the watch gets
my calls from my phone just not the text messages. And yes i did go thru
the process of NumberSync. I did that like ten or more times already. It
shows its ON on the website but not on the watch
Ulak34

Associated Member

• 

158 Messages

3 y ago

Are you using the Stock messaging App? Calls are coming through even when the phone is disconnected?

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

3 y ago

Yes I am using the message that come with my device. No second source. And
yes phone calls are coming thru to my watch even when they were
disconnected
Need help?
Fix, replace or check device delivery
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.