Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Celebrate all that he does with a gift for every kind of dad!
john4573's profile
john4573
#1 Star!
The 5th element!
Helpful 1

Teacher

• 

13 Messages

Mon, Nov 26, 2018 1:11 AM

Numbersync issues with Galaxy Watch

Every so often i will get a text message saying that i disabled Number sync. I never disable it. It is just turning itself off!!! Is anyone else having problems with this? When i try to turn it back on i says that it is unavailable and i try again and it turns back on. Please help

Responses

• 

6 Messages

2 m ago

I have the same issue... ready to drop ATT.

lizdance40

ACE - Sage

• 

85K Messages

2 m ago

Numbersync is an awful program.  

🐾 I don’t work for AT&T or any carrier. Never have, never will. My replies are based on experience and reading content available on the website. If you posted personal information, please edit and remove.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

Folks, I solved the numbersync issue with my new Galaxy watch 3. Here is what to do. Just don't worry about it! Save yourself alot of time with Att reps trying to solve it. Simply forward all your calls from your phone to your watch by the number Att provided for you. Text messages can also be forwarded through your Galaxy wearable app. Works like a charm! It's also nice to have another phone number always open anyways. Hope this helps! 🤠

• 

4 Messages

1 m ago

same exact issue I have.   Have been getting the run around by ATT on this too.   no answers, sent the watch back to Samsung... and there is no issue with the watch.  I've been to the store multiple times.. on the phone with "advanced" customer support... still nothing.   

• 

4 Messages

1 m ago

Just coming here to say that I also had the RESCOM0111 error when trying to activate numbersync on my Galaxy Watch 3. No help from AT&T whatsoever, no call backs when promised, BUT....

I tried it again today and it worked first try.

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

Thank you Mike! Worked for me just now too! Finally! 

• 

6 Messages

1 m ago

What worked?

Get started...

Ask a new question