Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Nov 7, 2019 11:04 AM

Numbersync issue

Do you have a resolution to numbersync issue for Galaxy watch (SM-R815U)? Is this model the only one having issue. I am having same issues as previous customers. However my numbersync feature has never worked. One of your tech suggestion I have Samsung look at my watch. They stated everything passed their inspection. I just want a solution to problem. This feature sold me on the watch. 

Responses

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.7K Messages

a year ago

@Fangoldenlion 

did you buy the watch direct from ATT?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

a year ago

I'm having same problem. Number sync currently unavailable.  Bought it yesterday directly from at&t store and they tried telling me samsung can take a day to sync but apparently everyone else is having same problem 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Mine worked previously but it seems since the most recent recent update to my phone it doesnt stay connected for more than 20 minutes. My husband has the same phone and watch and his is working. I even unsynced and resynced it all and it is still messing up 

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

a year ago

To set up the Gear S2 Classic, you actually go to settings, then connections, then select AT&T NumberSync. You select to allow it the first time and then have to enter in an exceptional NumberSync code that seems on your watch into the applicable vicinity in your MyAT&T account page

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

Bought a new galaxy watch active2. It connected to the network as a new line just fine. But it wouldn't generate a sync code. Spent 3 hours on the phone with various support people. No solution, so they told me the watch was faulty. I replaced it. I brought my watch to two different AT&T stores and they haven't been able to figure it out. It still won't generate a sync code. We even tried pairing it with different phones in store. No luck. This is definitely an AT&T issue that they are frustratingly ignoring.

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

20.7K Messages

a year ago

@heybigrocker wrote:

Bought a new galaxy watch active2. It connected to the network as a new line just fine. But it wouldn't generate a sync code. Spent 3 hours on the phone with various support people. No solution, so they told me the watch was faulty. I replaced it. I brought my watch to two different AT&T stores and they haven't been able to figure it out. It still won't generate a sync code. We even tried pairing it with different phones in store. No luck. This is definitely an AT&T issue that they are frustratingly ignoring.

Is it the ATT branded version or the unlocked version?

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

• 

1 Message

numbersync is a horrible service. my phone and ATT website says my galaxy watch is synced but then my watch says I need to start the sync process from the beinging. ATT store can not figure it out. do not buy. its a waste of your time and money.

Get started...

Ask a new question