Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
rocketrapson's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Mon, May 13, 2019 8:11 PM

Numbersync encountered an error

I have a LG Urbane 2nd Edition that I've had for a few years, and used it regularly. I eventually stopped using it for a year or so and when I went to use it again it did an update which seems to have killed Numbersync. I had a LG G6 when my issue first arose, everything would work fine until it came to numbersync. When I set up Numbersync it would tell me there was an error, however, the settings would say that numbersync was on. When I would go to send a text from my watch it would tell me that numbersync was turned off. Tech support was useless. Fast forward to now, I have a LG G8 and trying again with the watch, only to be met with the same issue. I've done everything, including uninstalling and reinstalling the WearOS app on the phone. I have noticed that I will get call notifications, and I can control my music, but still nothing with texting. No messages come through on the watch and I can't send any out. Playing around in the settings I was able to see under "SIM Status" it says that it is "In Service" for Service State, but Network State says "Disconnected"

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.4K Messages

2 y ago

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

2 y ago

I'm trying to use it, why would I turn it off? I've literally been through everything trying to get it to work and the tech support couldn't even figure it out

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.4K Messages

2 y ago

@rocketrapson wrote:

I'm trying to use it, why would I turn it off? I've literally been through everything trying to get it to work and the tech support couldn't even figure it out

I had to turn it off for a few hours and turn it back on to get my LG Sport watch to work again.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.