For the mom who gives us everything - Mother's Day gifts that connects us.
The new iPhone 15
Depp106's profile

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

Wednesday, January 30th, 2019 4:45 PM

Number sync not working

I have called At&t numerous times about this issue!! I am not getting a sync code. I have gotten zero results and been promised to receive calls regarding the issue. Tickets have been made and nothing ever comes of it!! I pay too much for my service to still be dealing with this. Not to mention I'm still paying for the watch every month. 

I will be canceling my services with at&t at the end of February and going else where!! They want to charge outrageous amounts for service but can't seem fix issues. Nothing has been done to compensate me, they just want their money!! At this point I would never recommend at&t to anyone!!

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

5 years ago

I say we go all class action. I'm tired of the run around. They just replaced my watch with my ins because they said that was the problem. This is crazy.

Tutor

• 

3 Messages

5 years ago

I switched to tmobile, they are a rip off.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I'm having the same issue with Numbersync. My watch never gets the sync code. Apparently this is something AT&T cant fix...

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

It's pretty obvious that AT&T does not have a clue how to fix this problem. And when you talk to anybody in a local store or a technical support person on the phone they act like they have heard nothing about this problem. Obviously that is a lie since there are so many complaints that I see here on this forum. I am just recently dealing with the same problem but I see from this forum that it has been going on for almost two years. I called and complained last week and talked to a senior-level technical support expert and she said she was escalating this to a higher level and somebody would get back to me within four or five days with some sort of answer. I have yet to hear from anybody. I think they are just blowing smoke up my (Edited per community guidelines). I will be demanding that they let me out of my contract so that I can go to another service provider. 

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

4 years ago

@jaygeo914

You would have to have a contract to get out of one.  Your only obligation AT&T is to pay off your devices and your last month's bill. You can then sell your devices or unlock them and use them with a different carrier. 

• 

10 Messages

4 years ago

I've been having the same problem also. My watch will only stay connected for 10 minutes at a time and then I have to continually resync it. AT&T says they created a case and it's been over a month and they still haven't solved the problem. They told me that the troubleshooting is in progress and that's all the information they have. Based on other users complaints on this forum it appears that this problem has been going on for well over a year. You mean to tell me that one of the largest telecommunications companies in the country cannot solve a simple problem.

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have had the same issue with my active 2 which i purchased from AT&T. I have spend over 20 hours on the phone with tech support and have made 4 trips to the At&t store and nothing. Classaction (Edited per community guidelines) sounds about right to me. They are selling a product and charging for a data plan that does not function properly and they are aware of the problem.

(edited)

ACE - Sage

• 

117.2K Messages

4 years ago

@monicaponce4133

You cannot cIass action - SCOUS nailed that down.

The wearable Samsung active is defective Samsung product.  Contact them. 

• 

2 Messages

4 years ago

I have been having the same problem with a Galaxy Active 2 with no solution after several hours on the phone with ATT customer support. I was told this was a well-known problem, but to wait for Samsung to update their wearable app (which does not make sense, because it worked before and the app worked too). Now, when I call ATT,  I get a message that says they are having a high volume call rate and it just takes too long to wait and listen to commercials. I need to look for a carrier that might be able to make this watch work. As we know, it was not cheap!

• 

1 Message

4 years ago

I have had this same problem for over a month. I have several tickets put in and no one is calling back. I talked to Samsung and they told me because my watch not connected to my account through AT&T.  How can that be when I have four lines with AT&T. I have spent hours on the phone with advanced pro tech and nothing. Now my sim is not provisioned. When I asked about them giving a credit or taking the device back they said we will credit for 2 months. I will be canceling my services with AT&T soon. 

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.