The new iPhone 15
Bchbll's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, March 31st, 2018 1:35 AM

Number sync not working

S8 Plus and Gear S3 Frontier. I had to replace my phone, and ever since number sync won't work away from the phone. According to my account number sync is turned on. I've been to an AT&T store and talked to support, and it still doesn't work. This is very frustrating since I am paying for a service that doesn't work. 

Contributor

• 

1 Message

5 years ago

Im having the same issue between my note 9 and my 16 hour old sm-r815u. I get confirmation on the site that its active, but the server isnt confirming back to the watch. My sync works for 15 minutes at a time. I am five hours from researching other providers, taking my five lines with me. It doesnt help my local store is inept and tech support had me factory reset over 15 times in the time Ive owned the watch. Requests for tier 2 support have resulted in me being transferred to uverse tech support. Samsung has said its a carrier issue and they are not responsible for the issue.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I have been trying to numberSync my watch3 with my S21 ultra for more than 90 hours. That is over the phone, in the store with agents, and agents on the phone with AT&T, and via chat to no avail. I have been transferred to every department, disconnected in the middle of trouble shooting, been told that a supervisor will call me back within 30 minutes, (WHICH THEY DON'T), been told that an escalation ticket has been started and someone will be back with me within 24-48 hours on 4 separate occasions (GUESS THEY HAVEN'T STARTED COUNTING YET) because they have not reached back out to me. Just yesterday the watch/agent said my Sim2 isn't activated and now no one will answer the phone to get it taken care of to see if this is why I can't numberSync. Samsung has verified 3 times to AT&T that the 2 devices are compatible and that they have an issue with numberSync and should fix the problem only for AT&T to hang up on us on a three way call. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper. I have had my devices for a month now and have yet to be able to use the watch as it is designed to work. ANY HELP IS WELCOME. MY next step is to contact my Commissioner and file a formal complaint against AT&T. This will happen on Monday morning if I do not have a resolution before then. Thank you all and have a blessed day.

• 

4 Messages

3 years ago

I have been trying to numberSync my watch3 with my S21 ultra for more than 93 hours. That is over the phone, in the store with agents, and agents on the phone with AT&T, and via chat to no avail. I have been transferred to every department, disconnected in the middle of trouble shooting, been told that a supervisor will call me back within 30 minutes, (WHICH THEY DON'T), been told that an escalation ticket has been started and someone will be back with me within 24-48 hours on 4 separate occasions (GUESS THEY HAVEN'T STARTED COUNTING YET) because they have not reached back out to me. Just yesterday the watch/agent said my Sim2 isn't activated and now no one will answer the phone to get it taken care of to see if this is why I can't numberSync. Samsung has verified 3 times to AT&T that the 2 devices are compatible and that they have an issue with numberSync and should fix the problem only for AT&T to hang up on us on a three way call. Needless to say, I am not a happy camper. I have had my devices for a month now and have yet to be able to use the watch as it is designed to work. ANY HELP IS WELCOME. MY next step is to contact my Commissioner and file a formal complaint against AT&T. This will happen on Monday morning if I do not have a resolution before then. Thank you all and have a blessed day.

(edited)

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.