Block all calls on watch not from NumberSync'ed Phone
Is there a way to block all calls and texts that come into my watch that come to the watches number? I only have a SIM watch for the NumberSync to my phone. I am currently getting 10-15 calls and 20+ texts a day on my watch's number. I get less than 5 calls a day on my main number. It is very frustrating to have the majority of my watch notifications to be false.
2 months ago
Thanks for reaching out to us @N2sIC0aJrt . We are more than happy to assist you with blocking unwanted calls and text on your watch. We understand how frustrating that can be.
1. Secures and protects your device
2. Alerts you to device security updates
3. Scans your device for unsafe apps or files (Android® only)
Notifies you of data breaches that could affect your security, privacy, or finances
Unwanted calls and texts are annoying, and some could be fraudulent or illegal. Report offenders that slip through and help block them! AT&T ActiveArmor works 24/7 to help stop threats and spam texts before they get to you.
Also,You can learn how to block unwanted calls and text messages using your wireless phone and apps
To find out if your phone has a built-in feature to block calls and text messages:
1. Go to Device Support and select your phone.
2. Go to the search box at the beginning of the page and search by typing block.
3. Select the article from the search results. If you don’t see steps to take for your phone,contact the company that made your device for more help.
We hope this information helps
Thanks for reaching out to the community!
Rasheedat, AT&T Community Specialist