Apple Watch Series 3 is Here – What’s new and how to order!
Freedom calls. Answer a call from your surfboard. Ask Siri to send a message. Stream your favorite songs on your run. And do it all while leaving your phone behind. Introducing Apple Watch Series 3 with cellular. Now you have the freedom to go with just your watch.
Ordering the Apple Watch Series 3 is now 50% faster!
- Sign in to myAT&T and go to the shop section.
- Select Your Device
- Grab some Accessories & Protection on the way
- Check Out!
Wondering what your upgrade options are?
Dial *NEW# (*639#) to check for upgrade eligibility
Sign into your account to see what is available to you!
Want to upgrade and have Next? - Learn about your options and upgrade!
Key Features & Specs
Chip (GPS + Cellular)
- S3: Faster dual-core processor
- W2: Apple wireless chip
Features (GPS + Cellular)
- Built-in GPS and GLONASS
- Barometric altimeter
- Water resistant 50 meters
- Heart rate sensor
- Ambient light sensor
- Siri speaks
- Capacity 16GB
- Ceramic back
Connectivity (GPS + Cellular)
- LTE and UMTS
- Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n 2.4GHz)
- Bluetooth 4.2
Display (GPS + Cellular)
- Second-generation OLED Retina display with Force Touch 2x brighter (1000 nits)
- Sapphire crystal (stainless steel and ceramic cases)
- Ion-X glass (aluminum cases)
- 272 by 340 pixels (38mm)
- 312 by 390 pixels (42mm)
Power (GPS + Cellular)
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery
- Up to 18 hours
- Magnetic charging cable
- USB power adapter
*Apple Watch series 3 also available with no Cellular
Jared, AT&T Community Specialist
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.