The phone that makes your everyday epic. Buy the Samsung Galaxy S21 FE 5G now!
poprouge's profile

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

Fri, Dec 21, 2018 2:11 AM

WatchTV with AT&T Unlimited &More(SM) Premium Multi Line

Okay guys, this watchtv thing that is part of my plan is obviously messed up!!!  I upgraded on 12/6, had issues with signup as it wouldn't verify the number correctly, but finally, after like 50 tries it worked.  Couple hours it didn't, I contacted the watchtv chat folks and was assured 24 hours max.  I contact again on 12/18 was assured no more than 48 hours max.  Called back on 12/20 and still no watchtv, my number is associated with an account, but it keeps prompting me to pay for the service, even though the CS reps can clearly see I have the proper account.  

Look this is ridiculous, I have been with you guys for decades, and I'm seriously considering canceling.  I will be calling tomorrow.  Until you guys can fix this aspect of the service, I'm not paying full price for a service that only half works.

Keedron

Teacher

• 

16 Messages

3 y ago

I suppose misery loves company.  I switched to the unlimited and more premium plan on August 8, 2018 and still do not have my service. I have over 50 hours documented with representatives and managers. I have multiple transcripts of the chats that identify that they said the problem would be solved in 24, 48 and 72 hours.  Then they went to 2 weeks.  At nearly 5 months I still do not have resolution. I have tried everything I can think of so I hope you have better luck than I have. I  I was on chat again today for three hours and transferred to eight different representatives.  I have written proof.  Today in writing, they told me that the problem would be resolved today. It still is not. To add to the issue, I received a message from AT&T this morning that said to go and enjoy my 30 channels and to add my premium selection. I thought they had fixed the problem. I still have no resolution at nearly 5 months.   I have had an open case with watch TV for months. They have told me that the problem has been escalated twice. I have been told that teams are working on this issue. It doesn’t help unless the problem is resolved. I hope you don’t have to live with this for five months 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.