Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

Tue, Aug 6, 2019 2:12 AM

Unable to access HBO Go

I’m unable to sign in to HBO Go using my Att WatchTV account. I keep getting account error but I’m certain. The password is correct. 

Responses

SuperMario87

Employee

• 

234 Messages

7 months ago

What is the domain of the email address you are using. @att.net, @sbcglobal.net... other?

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 months ago

@gmail.com
ericmwhite

Teacher

• 

22 Messages

7 months ago

How’s support going on this one? I’m having the same issue and there has been no resolution in over a a week. 

SuperMario87

Employee

• 

234 Messages

7 months ago

Guys you need to use an email address ending with @att.net in order to use att apps. Normally you should have created it during the first registration process. If you don't remember it or you have never heard of this before you can open a new one for free by going to www.att.net/uverse  

Let us know if it worked

*I am an AT&T employee, and the postings on this site are my own and don't necessarily represent AT&T's position, strategies or opinions.

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 months ago

That's not a good solution, and terrible customer experience.
First, you're speaking as if this is something we should know, where
clearly your workflows are circumventing that process. Second, you're
asking us to create yet ANOTHER account in addition to one that already
provides us access to AT&T account services...and lastly, non @att emails
worked a few weeks ago, something changed and broke the auth flow.
Unacceptable response.

If that's your new requirement, communicate it. I suspect you have a
breakdown in account migration workflows for folks coming onto WatchATT
from AT&T Wireless. I've had the same @gmail username for years.
SuperMario87

Employee

• 

234 Messages

7 months ago

I just tried to help you overpass this problem from my personal experience and my personal time. Cheers

Tutor

• 

7 Messages

7 months ago

Sorry to offend, I saw employee in parentheses on your account name and assumed your comment was a sanctioned AT&T response. If you’re just a kind citizen offering help, apologies.
SuperMario87

Employee

• 

234 Messages

7 months ago

I am an ATT employee but on this forum I am just a kind citizen helping in the free time

If you need any help just let me know, no hard feelings  🙂