AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
Learn how to Get the iPhone 12 Now!

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Sat, Mar 9, 2019 8:22 PM

Can't log into ATT Watch TV

Every time I try to log in it just redirects me to this page. No matter how many times I try to change password.

https://www.att.com/support/article/wireless/KM1271973/

Responses

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

a year ago

I finally got it to work after months of frustration. I had to link sign in names even though they were both tied to the same account. (weird I know)

At that point, I was able to log in but no shows would play. It said "premium channel not available please subscribe"

Then I spoke with someone in the "concern team" who refreshed my account and it started working. It now works on the app on my phone and also on the fire TV. I hope that helps!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

• What's the solution?! Having the same problem with app.

Contributor

• 

1 Message

a year ago

Hello. 

No matter what I do, I can’t sign into my WatchTV account. 

I verified my account, have my user ID and my password is correct. My Unlimited Plan updated a few days ago and I had to pick my premium service, so I know my information is all correct.

When I try to sign in, I constantly get an error that says “Oops, something went wrong. Sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again later.”

Over and over and day after day. This feature is a part of my AT&T wireless plan and yet I can’t access it. 

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

Hi!

Could someone from At&t please help me? I am having the same issue, I was logged out of both of our TV’s with ATT TV. Unable to login, the  login page just reappears after clearing out my username and password I’ve just entered.

I’ve changed my password on MyAt&t and also on the ATT TV app. Same problem.

I’ve tried calling, but I’m unable to get someone on the line and the chat window just refers me to the website. It is very frustrating. Thank you!

Get started...

Ask a new question