Announcements
HBO Max - where HBO meets so much more!
Bhughes

Teacher

• 

6 Messages

Fri, Jun 29, 2018 10:24 PM

ATT WatchTV and Roku

I signed yesterday for the  AT&T Unlimited &More Premium wireless plan and was told i could use the WatchTv app on my roku but don'r see a WatchTV app. Am I missing it?

Thanks

Brad

Responses

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 months ago

The absolute unfathomable thing to me is that AT&T already has a Roku app for DirecTV.  Why can't this be tweaked for Watch????

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 months ago

M*ch*gan man strikes again.  Douchey is their default

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

10 months ago

Contributor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Stupid that they don't support Roku. Wonder which genius thought that one up.

I thought it was great since they had all the channels I watch for $15 a month.

Oh well, I just signed up for a free week and discovered this almost immediately so I'll just cancel and stick with Sling.

They (at&t) aren't that bright anyway, every time they try to do something that looks good it really ends up being worthless.

Still losing customers to Sling.

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

9 months ago

The iOS app for Watch TV just released an update, so they have developers working on it.  It still seems like the ultimate head-scratcher as to why they don't have a roku app.

Tutor

• 

1 Message

9 months ago

I am extremely disgusted with the fact I as well was told Roku was supported, I asked this very question, and I was told it was. As I was being pointed to the website where it was printed with Roku as one of the supported devices. I do truly wish and Hope AT&T gets their act together first of all, and stops promoting things that are untrue and I hope they do the right thing for all of us that have actually joined with the hopes of using our roku's to watch AT&T watch TV or a mild reimbursement might be in order, or a reduction for the months that it is not functioning on Roku. I should NOT have to go out and buy a chrome cast, etc just to use my payed for service.

Get with the program AT&T, you are truly upsetting me! 

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

I too was specifically told there was a Roku app by the online chat person who talked me into upgrading my plan. SPECIFICALLY told it was on Roku, just days ago.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

I dont att cares at all about any of these issues. I've tried multiple times to even get my app to open. Keeps saying I'm not a customer. But my login works just fine when they want their money.

Contributor

• 

2 Messages

9 months ago

Mine was switched from direct tv now. Sales person sold me roku but when att switched to att tv it won’t load

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 months ago

Still no Roku app 😞 gotta buy FireStick now,. Darn! 

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 months ago

In addition to not supporting Roku, the website doesn't support either Firefox nor Internet Explorer!  Again, the two leaders in the industry.  Who is making the decisions at AT&T? 

Tutor

• 

10 Messages

7 months ago

Well, now it's no longer a problem!  AT&T has discontinued WatchTV for Unlimited Subscribers.  I checked and can confirm I no longer have access.  They are also shutting it down soon.

https://www.cordcuttersnews.com/att-watch-tv-will-soon-shut-down-as-att-focuses-on-hbo-max/

Tutor

• 

4 Messages

7 months ago

I just signed up & watch TV works... I also got Pandora premium included in my unlimited wireless plan. I just hope they transfer us to reg att TV & still offer a premium option (like pandora or hbo, etc).