Cyber Monday Deals: Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 FREE with no trade-in required!
DeBo32's profile

Tutor

• 

5 Messages

Tue, Sep 11, 2018 9:01 PM

WatchTV Verification Website Still Mistakenly Says I don't Have an Unlimited & More Account

For nearly two months, I've been trying to activate my WatchTV service that came with my Unlimited & More wireess plan.  When I go through the verification site, it says mistakenly that I don't have an Unlimited & More Plan.  First, I was told that a code was missing from my account and someone would work on the ticket and get back to me.  No response or resolution.  A month ago , a rep told me that this was a system-wide issue and there was no date of resolution.  Two weeks ago, I was told that the rep would submit another ticket and it would be resolved.  Still nothing.  I find this absolutely rediculous -- not just that no one can manage to fix this issue but also that no one is getting back to me as promised.  Is there a date when this will be fixed or is there some other way I can verify my eligibility?  (Incidently, I know I'm eligible because AT&T keeps sending me emails telling me to activate the WatchTV service that I am eligible to receive -- which, of course, just makes me mad when I click on the link in that email only to have the verification website tell me that I'm not eligible).  

No Responses!
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.