Cyber Monday Deals: Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 FREE with no trade-in required!
treynolds01's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jul 31, 2018 3:49 PM

WatchTV NOT letting me verify my number EVEN WITH the Unlimited and More Plan

I got the AT&T Unlimited and More plan on Sunday 7/22 and have since been trying to verify my number on attwatchtv.com/verify to no results. Every time I try to verify my number, an error comes up that says "Uh oh looks like you don't have the AT&T Unlimited and More Plan" which I absolutely do since my bill says I am paying for it. I have talked to 8 or 9 different "agents," been transferred to MULTIPLE different departments, talked to people on the chat and over the phone and have even been in the store to fix this issue and NO ONE can help me. No one knows what's going on and what to do and I don't understand why. I have been told because it is a "new product" but that's a really dumb answer because if you don't know how to work your own product, you probably shouldn't be selling it to people. I don't even want this service but here I am, stressing about getting it to work because it is part of the plan that I am PAYING FOR.

I only switched to AT&T because my company was bought by AT&T so now I qualify for an employee discount, but I am paying 3 TIMES what I was paying on my old service even with the discount and have realized that AT&T has some of the worst customer service. 

Has anyone else had this issue??

nipulc

Scholar

• 

130 Messages

3 y ago

I've had the same issue for the past 31 days.

They said its part of a larger issue and "stay tuned" - this service is a joke.

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 y ago

I'm raging mad ! I've chatted with them for 5pm to 10pm last night went through millions or agents and Depts , and nothing no help on site get up this morning calling them this time to reveal still no help I've been a loyal customer for 8+yrs and this is flipping crazy I'm missing out on something I'm paying for , this is a disgrace att

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.