purcellpictures's profile

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Jul 15, 2018 8:32 PM

Uh oh, looks like you don’t have an AT&T Unlimited &MoreSM plan & WatchTV

In fact, I do have a AT&T Unlimited plan, but when I try to activate the plan with a text, it says I do not.  I get the Uh oh message.  I have tried this several times over the past few weeks.  Same thing each time.  How can I activate the service that is supposed to be part of the plan?

Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

3 y ago

@purcellpictures wrote:

In fact, I do have a AT&T Unlimited plan, but when I try to activate the plan with a text, it says I do not.  I get the Uh oh message.  I have tried this several times over the past few weeks.  Same thing each time.  How can I activate the service that is supposed to be part of the plan?

Just asking, because you didn't actually say it: Which unlimited plan do you have?

Are you trying to activate WatchTV (or a Premium Channel) when you get that message?

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 y ago

I have the AT&T Unlimited &More(SM) Multi Line service, which I understand will provide SD quality WatchTV service. But it says I have to pay for it, contrary to what the terms of the agreement state.
Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

3 y ago

@purcellpictures wrote:
But it says I have to pay for it, contrary to what the terms of the agreement state.

Yes, we understand that's the problem, it's the premise of your post.

@purcellpictures wrote:
I have the AT&T Unlimited &More(SM) Multi Line service, which I understand will provide SD quality WatchTV service. 

Actually, I believe that WatchTV will provide HD viewing, it's just your cellular plan is limiting you to 480p/SD quality (of all video).

Contributor

• 

3 Messages

3 y ago

So why can’t I activate it?
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.