Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
tpkyteroo's profile
tpkyteroo
#1 Star!
Helpful 1
The 5th element!

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

Sun, Oct 14, 2018 12:27 AM

MUST log in to get CHAT HELP with crap programming that is banning my log-in from authenticating!

FIRE your evil CEO! He is so an ! NEVER EVER EVER require someone to LOG IN to get CHAT HELP!

Why? Your crappy programming is NOT allowing ME to authenticate MY log in! I am stuck in this forum to get help BECAUSE DISABLED ME IS BANNED FROM GETTING HELP DUE TO AN INABILITY TO GET ON THE PHONE! I HATE ATT! 

I am about to cancel ALL my services! And go with your competitor! Why? I get very very poor cell reception IN MY OWN CITY!  I get NO SERVICE at my friends house that is on the edge of town and I am IN the Twin cities! NOT IN FARMVILLE HICKSVILLE! 

I have more issues just trying to watch The Duggars than its worth! I am paying $150 bucks per months for what? Unlimited internet IF and ONLY IF "jump through hoops here" but whats the point if I have NO service? EVER? And, on top of all that, my 6S phone does not allow clear conversations with speaker on or off! I do prefer texting, as I process better but sometimes I do get phone calls anyway. 

signed scammed by rich greed!

.ps Not sure which topic is more appropriate - account or streaming. Its both technically. I can't log in to my account so I can stream. Okay, account came first, so it is. 

tpkyteroo

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

3 y ago

Don't tell me to clear my cache and cookies as I already did that! This is the #1 pat response I get from your customer service as if I don't know what I am doing. Then, they tell me to do this again and again and again with every new person. Burn the script already as it does not work! Hint! 😉 This tells me that your programmers are so awful at their job, that you need to start from scratch with new programmers and a brand new code. 

I finally found the other thread with people having very similar issues - logging in does not work. ATT is aware of the issue, trying to fix it, while one person gets the run around, not called back. Obviously, ATT needs better programmers, better communication. Hire me to fix the communication issue and have me go and hire better programmers. I bet a lot of programmers are NOT commenting the code properly either! I can look at code and tell if they are commenting good enough or not. I can at least do that much. I might not be able to fix the actual program itself (I can't), but I can at least, with proper resources go find a much better programmer to fix the issue! MIT has students who would take the job for the right pay! They would be very good too! 

Lets recap the bugs: 

1. Program does not handle cookies and cache properly. It does not force a clearing of cache or cookies directly related to AT&T and its ads. (OLD bug that persists - at least in customer service's minds).

2. Program has an authentication problem causing other issues (redirecting to FAQs help page, or requiring client to relog in).

3. Both the browser AND the app has authentication issues now. Browser accepts username and password but simply refused to authenticate. The app claims whatever you put in for password and username is wrong. 

tpkyteroo

Teacher

• 

18 Messages

3 y ago

Gee, no support, no news, nothing anyone can do. Okay, lets recheck to see if this issue persists. I can now log in! So for me, the issue is closed. Too bad I closed out the wrong tab. 😛  I need to close MY thread. Okay, lets find that thread and comment there. 

This issue for me is officially CLOSED! 

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.