Cyber Monday Deals: Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 FREE with no trade-in required!
KKH317's profile

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

Tue, Aug 28, 2018 10:40 PM

I’m out. Bye ATT

After almost 20 years with ATT, I am leaving for T-mobile.  T-movile has the best military discount by a LARGE margin.  I had called ATT three times and was given a decent “deal” to stick around but every time the next bill came that deal was nowhere to be found.  ATT is lying and using bait and switch retention practices.  The “free” Watch TV app is a joke.  Buggy, no DVR, almost zero on demand, one device at a time LOL. 

Bye bye ATT.  

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

54.3K Messages

3 y ago

Just make sure Tmobile provides the coverage you need where you need it. You won’t care how much cheaper your bill is if the service doesn’t work for you. I’m considering the same thing for the same reason, the military discount...but I’m hesitant until I know they will provide the service I need. I think I will open a line with T-Mobile to test them out and if the service is decent, then port my ATT lines over, if not, just cancel. 

GLIMMERMAN76

ACE - Expert

• 

22.5K Messages

3 y ago

Just get a prepaid line.   I did and it was a eye opener.

Tutor

• 

6 Messages

3 y ago

I’m in a big city on the top of a hill and I get 1 bar in my house with ATT.  It can’t get much worse than ATT.  

sandblaster

ACE - Expert

• 

54.3K Messages

3 y ago

@KKH317 wrote:

I’m in a big city on the top of a hill and I get 1 bar in my house with ATT.  It can’t get much worse than ATT.  

Maybe so if your main usage is in your home but I have cellular service mainly for travel and use away from home. Like I said, make sure Tmobile works where you intend to use it.

Gary L

ACE - Expert

• 

15.8K Messages

3 y ago

@KKH317 wrote:

If they don't have coverage that works for YOU, I'm not sure why you'd stay.

Of all the places I often use my AT&T service, it's generally worse at my house, but I have WiFi calling, so it's not an issue for me. Have you tried enabling WiFi Calling?

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.