Uniquely for you. Preorder the new Google Pixel 6.
V

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 7, 2021 3:36 AM

DVR and HD receivers

Why am I being billed for two receivers when I only have one

and

what is whole home DVR service . . Again I only have one TV

I have called but no one can answer why I am being bill for two receivers. . My new bill is coming and if I don’t get an answer I will only be paying for the HD RECEIVER $10.00.  I will be deducting $13.00 each and every month until a get an answer. .thank you Victoria duin

as for your topic field cannot be blank. . It won’t fill in no matter what you type

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

28.9K Messages

2 m ago

Sounds like you have DirecTV and don't understand your charges. Start a fresh post in the DirecTV forum. But here is some info that should help.

DIRECTV | DIRECTV Community Forums

You pay $10 for HD service, not the box. Same as $10 for DVR and $3 for Whole Home DVR.

It is $7 for each additional TV on the service. Based on your receiver services, you activated on the old billing model which means the Primary TV $7 is credited.

If you have a Genie (HR34, HR44, HR54), that is DirecTV's Advanced Whole Home HDDVR. So all 3 services are required.

It is not up to you to deduct from the bill. All that does is build up legitimate late fees up to interruption of service. The full bill is valid until such time as the provider chooses to adjust it. Based on the above information, you are being billed correctly.

For official support you call. This is a public forum of other customers. We can give expert guidance in many cases, especially yours as seems fairly straight forward, but have no access to your account. As such, never post personal info (such as your full name) per the forum rules.

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

24.5K Messages

2 m ago

Could be U-verse TV as well.  Hopefully OP will come back and clue us in.

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

28.9K Messages

2 m ago

@vduinit2 

Do you have DirecTV or a different service? Hopefully the info we provided cleared up any confusion, but if you have other questions or it was a different service, then please post back with more info so we can all be on the same page and help any way we can.

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.