Cyber Week Deals: Get $800 off the Google Pixel 6 Pro with FREE Google Pixel A Series White Earbuds!
G

• 

1 Message

Tue, Sep 28, 2021 6:25 PM

Closed

DIRECTV PROTECTION PLAN IS HORRIBLE

I filed a claim on my Tv and White Eagle Technologies was supposed to handle it { by the way there the only ones they got to handle Tv claims}

The (Edited per community guidelines) don't even send a technician to check the tv out, they send a part and a week later a tech shows up to put it in. In which he breaks the light bars putting them in and did not fix the tv, and then White Eagle sends the protection plan and says the tv is fixed. After getting upset a few times they where suppose to send another company out, well guess what, they can't get anybody but these (Edited per community guidelines) to take care of it and they want to do the same dumb stuff they done the first time. I gave the protection plan people an ultimatum to just replace my tv cause they have been at this for over a month. The protection plan is a joke, I have a new tv waiting at best buy so if they don't make good on there screw ups, I will just buy my own.

Don't purchase this plan for your tv's. Worst experience I have ever had to deal with. 

Juniper

ACE - Expert

• 

29.2K Messages

2 m ago

Try the DirecTV forum for guidance. This is for the "WatchTV" service.

I will say that anyone considering the protection plan should fully research it before deciding if you want it or not as it certainly is not for everyone. And I personally don't see value in the basic level (currently $8.99 a month) for just DirecTV equipment as the one-time costs are cheaper in the long run.

JefferMC

ACE - Expert

• 

25.5K Messages

2 m ago

AT&T has spun off AT&T TV / DIRECTV to a separate DIRECTV company.  Please see their forums here:

https://forums.directv.com/

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.