Cyber Monday Deals: Get the Samsung Galaxy S21 FREE with no trade-in required!
chrisjc252's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Aug 7, 2018 12:29 PM

Cannot use same Access ID for WatchTV?

I switched my plan yesterday from the Unlimited Plus Enhanced to Unlimited &More(SM) Premium. I got a text about StreamSaver being turned on, followed by another text that includes the verification link (attwatchtv.com/verify). However, clicking that link brings me to a page to create a new Access ID. I don't see any option to link it to my existing one. It does the same if I try the verification process through my MacBook and it tells me to text that random word to the short code number. If I try to just sign in with my existing access ID through https://www.attwatchtv.com, it just brings me to the Watch TV FAQ page.

I'm stumped. Waited until this morning to try again thinking the system may have needed a full 24 hours to process everything, but still no good. Anyone experiencing something similar?

I should note that I already have the top plan from DirecTV Now so I hope that's not conflicting with anything. I switched the plan over since there was no price difference and I'd still be able to stream at least 30 channels if I got rid of DirecTV Now. So I know I'm not really missing out on anything, but would just like to see everything activated and working the way it should. Thank you!

No Responses!
Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.