Shop Now, Avoid Delays - Get Our Best Holiday Deals!
F

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Oct 2, 2021 11:38 AM

Closed

B and A

On August 9, I called in and spoke to a representative about my bill being over two hundred fifty dollarswhich is ridiculous!  I do not have any movie channels such as STARS,HBO,etc.  I explained that I needed my bill to be one hundred twenty dollar range or less after taxes, she found a promotion that would reduce my bill to fit my pay range.  I asked when would this change take place, she informed me that on my next bill the changes and price would reflect.  September comes and my bill is two hundred nine dollars.  I have called customer service and escalated my issue and have been waiting on a supervisor or someone who can make changes to my bill to call me back NO ONE HAS CALLED ME BACK YET.  This morning I look at my email and my October bill is three hundred forty nine dollars.  One hundred nine dollars and five cent is from September, which means my bill is STILL over two hundred dollars.  Is there anyway to get my bill reductions for Sept and Oct as stated and recorded on the August call?  I'm a very frustrated 😠. 

ACE - Expert

• 

21K Messages

2 m ago

Which TV service do you have?

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I have Directv service.

ACE - Expert

• 

21K Messages

2 m ago

Please post in the DIRECTV FORUM

Thread closed

Need help?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.