For the latest on our response to Coronavirus (COVID-19), click here.
AT&T Debuts “WatchTV” With 2 New Unlimited Wireless Plans – and here’s what you need to know:
WatchTV is our new streaming app that gives you 30+ live TV channels (channel list in the solution below), including 15,000+ on-demand titles. WatchTV can be purchased by itself for $15 a month. Simply download the app from your respective app stores, and dive into your entertainment.
- Go to www.attwatchtv.com
- Click the “Start your free trial” button
- Create an account by entering a valid email address and password and setting up your User ID
- Follow the instructions and enter your payment information. After the 7-day free trial, you’ll automatically be charged $15 a month until you cancel.
Note: At the moment, you may only stream on one device at a time.
How do the AT&T Wireless accounts play into this?
One WatchTV account can be added to an AT&T Unlimited &MoreSM or AT&T Unlimited &MoreSM Premium wireless plan for no extra charge. If you have one of these eligible wireless plans, start using WatchTV by verifying your AT&T phone number and creating an account. Then, download the WatchTV app and dive into your entertainment. Each WatchTV account can stream on one device at a time.
- Note, with AT&T Unlimited &MoreSM Premium you have the option to get one of the following Premiums added to your account as well: HBO, Cinemax, Showtime, Starz, Pandora, Amazon Music, or VRV.
- To learn how to add these, go to the WatchTV FAQs and check out the “How do I sign up for premium platforms included with the AT&T &MoreSM Premium plan?”
Note: At the moment, one WatchTV account can only be tied to one Wireless account. So, you may only stream on one device at a time – regardless of how many lines are on the unlimited account.
Want to upgrade your Wireless account? Select Manage my plan under the ‘My wireless’ section.
Supported Devices for WatchTV
- CHROME: Chrome 58+
- SAFARI: Safari 10+
- APPLE: iPhone (iOS 10+), iPad (iOS 10+), iPod Touch (iOS 10+)
- ANDROID: Android phones (5.0 and higher), Android tablets (5.0 and higher)
- APPLE TV: Apple TV (4th Generation), Apple TV 4K (5th Generation)
- GOOGLE CHROMECAST: Chromecast Built-in TV, Chromecast (2nd Generation and higher)
- AMAZON FIRE TV: Amazon Fire TV (2nd Generation or higher), Amazon Fire TV Stick (2nd Generation or higher), Amazon Fire TV Edition Smart TV (2nd Generation or higher)
Need help with an account specific question? Post a new question here on the forums by clicking the "Ask a Question" button.
For additional support, please visit us at our AT&T services hub.