Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Apr 18, 2020 12:55 PM

AT&T WatchTV Ending in May

So with the end of this service coming in May will there be a reduction in the plan price since now I will no longer have a feature I used all the time?

Responses

• 

3 Messages

3 months ago

I just got the email too! What are the alternatives?? Do they have another service they’re transitioning to? It’s pretty snotty to just up and tell customers it’s ending without providing alternatives!!

nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

Are you referring to the audience email?

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Yes that's the one.
nabukl

ACE - Professor

• 

3.2K Messages

It's ONE channel (audience) that's going off air not the whole service.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Contributor

• 

4 Messages

Oh, well the email read different. Thanks for clarifying. My bad lol

• 

3 Messages

I don’t understand. What is Audience?? I called att.com and they said that AT&T Tv was going to require a box for your tv. And to watch for emails explaining.

• 

3 Messages

I went back and looked at the email and nabukl is right. Audience is a channel. Thank you for your help

Get started...

Ask a new question