Skip to main content
AT&T Community Forums
Announcements
The epic new Samsung Galaxy S21 5G is available for preorder now!

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Dec 4, 2015 2:23 AM

Closed

WXIA - 11Alive TV(ABC) in Atlanta GA - ABC Programming

Keep 11ALIVE (WXIA TV) Atlanta GA as one of your offered stations. We pay for a fulll spectrum of local and cable stations and 11 Alive is part of that programing.

I have been a loyal ATT/Southern Bell/Bell South customer for over 35 years and have always had access to ABC and affiliate stations.  I would not like to see them disappear! They are one of my favorite networks.

If discontinued, will the UVerse billing be adjusted downward?

Responses

dhascall

ACE - Master

• 

9.8K Messages

5 years ago

@vchagg wrote:

Keep 11ALIVE (WXIA TV) Atlanta GA as one of your offered stations. We pay for a fulll spectrum of local and cable stations and 11 Alive is part of that programing.

I have been a loyal ATT/Southern Bell/Bell South customer for over 35 years and have always had access to ABC and affiliate stations.  I would not like to see them disappear! They are one of my favorite networks.

If discontinued, will the UVerse billing be adjusted downward?

Don't count your chickens (a discount), before they're hatched (the station actually goes off).  Most of these, local station contract renewals,  are handled without incident, and loss of any programming.

Award for Community Excellence 2020 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
dhascall

ACE - Master

• 

9.8K Messages

5 years ago

Hello @vchagg,

This is resolved.

Tegna announced it has reached a multi-year agreement regarding continued carriage of TEGNA Media television stations on DIRECTV and AT&T U-verse with no interruption of service to viewers.

*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.
2005Oscal

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

4 years ago

WSB TV is not resolved!!
2005Oscal

Mentor

• 

30 Messages

4 years ago

WSB TV channel 2 is the one that may be cut, not channel 11.

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

This needs to stop! Stop threatening subscribers and limiting choices. There are still people on earth that watch local tv and purchase books from the bookstore. Come to an agreement immediately. 

• 

1 Message

2 months ago

I watch WXIA television station everyday and do not want to

lose it.  I get plenty of information from this station as well as

my favorite shows.  I am in the mountains of North Carolina and I

depend on them for weather information as well. PLEASE do

not take them off the air.

ACE - Professor

• 

4.2K Messages

2 months ago

Please don't respond to old threads. This will now be closed.

Get started...

Ask a new question