trkcorp's profile

Contributor

• 

1 Message

Wednesday, December 10th, 2014 6:11 AM

Why is the interactive weather application information and features rarely available?

The weather app (when you go interative) is a bad joke. It rarely lets you see the radar loop, today I have tried to see a 10 day forecast for several hours now and it does not exist, it says "try later". I find this very disappointing, especially when I am trying to make plans or I know inclement weather is moving my way and I can't see the radar or get a forecast. I am posting here about this because I am fed up with wasting my time using an interative option that seldom has information for me.  Radar loops never work, but make you wait a long time to tell you they're not available, again "try later" but "later" never comes....

mibrnsurg

Expert

• 

20.4K Messages

8 years ago

@trkcorp Sometimes my radar loops won't start either, reason I have Accuweather as my start page on my laptop.  Can get the radar loop to work and can make it as big/small as I want.

There I also get a full month of forecasts.

To get 227 fixed, click the ATT Uverse Care link in my signature, send the PM, explain your 227 radar/forecast situation.

Include your account #, email address and a good phone # (land or cell) and time to contact you on.

Check the blue PM envelope, upper right on every page, for their reply. Good luck 😉

Chris

Please NO SD stretch-o-vision or 480 SD HD Channels
Need Help? PM ATT Uverse Care (all service problems)
ATT Customer Care(all other problems)
Your Results May Vary, In My Humble Opinion
I Call It Like I See It, Simply a U-verse user, nothing more

Not finding what you're looking for?
New to AT&T Community?
New to the AT&T Community? Start by visiting the Community How-To.
New to the AT&T Community?
Visit the Community How-To.