Announcements
Don’t miss your chance to add AT&T Protect Advantage. Peace of mind, starting at $15 per month. Open enrollment ends 3/31. See all protection plans.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jun 27, 2018 8:16 PM

Closed

Where is the paramount network, on uverse?

What channel is the paramount network on for Att uverse in the Houston, Texas area?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

_xyzzy_

ACE - Expert

• 

15K Messages

2 years ago

I would think it would be [1]146 for western areas and [1]145 for eastern area of the country (U200, U300, U450 only).

This is a public forum and I am a customer just like you. Click "Like" if you feel this post is helpful and "Accept as Solution" if it solves your problem.

Award for Community Excellence 2019 Achiever*
*I am not an AT&T employee, and the views and opinions expressed on this forum are purely my own. Any product claim, statistic, quote, or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider, or party.

Tutor

• 

2 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks!

ATTDmitriyCM

Community Manager

• 

9.1K Messages

2 years ago

I would like to thank everyone for taking the time to post your comments and opinions related to this subject, and a great solution!